Permission Request Forms This section is designed to assist those who are seeking permission to use CPP’s materials in ways that are permitted by CPP’s branding and licensing policies. Please note the following:
- Not All Requests Granted - While CPP receives many requests from our fans and users of our products and services, CPP cannot grant every request for permission it receives. Only those requests that are permitted by CPP’s branding and licensing policies will be eligible for review;
- Processing Time - Your permission request will be reviewed in the order in which it was received. Permission requests can take up to ten (10) business days to process;
- Photocopying - Please note that CPP does not grant permission to photocopy assessments (in whole or in part) and strictly limits the reproduction of CPP materials for college course packs;
- Ordering Materials - The permissions process is intended for those who would like to request permission to use CPP materials via license. Licenses may not be used to circumvent purchasing CPP product. If you are interested in ordering materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research - If you are interested in requesting permission to use a CPP assessment for limited, academic research purposes, please visit: Research Support site.
- Eligibility to Use Materials for Research – If your request involves administration of one or more of CPP’s Restricted Instruments, then CPP requires a written Eligibility Form in addition to your request for a license. Where a student is requesting access to restricted assessment materials, proper use must be supervised by the professor who co-signs the Eligibility Form.
After reading the guidelines above, if you would like to submit a request for permission to use CPP materials, please use the form below.
PLEASE NOTE: BY SUBMITTING THE FORM BELOW, YOU ARE ONLY SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR PERMISSION. PERMISSION IS NOT GRANTED AUTOMATICALLY AFTER YOU SUBMIT THE FORM; IF CPP CHOOSES TO GRANT YOUR REQUEST, YOU WILL REQUIRE A WRITTEN PERMISSION AGREEMENT FROM CPP. SOME PERMISSION AGREEMENTS REQUIRE A FEE.
To become eligible to use certain CPP assessments, including the MBTI®, Strong Interest Inventory®, and CPI 260® instruments, practitioners must complete authorized Certification Programs that advance their knowledge, skills, and professional development. If you are a Certified Practitioner of these assessments, you can get permission to use our Certified Logos.
To license our Certified Logos, review the Trademark Guidelines and then apply to use a Certified Logo.
Review our Trademark Guidelines
Apply to use a Certified Logo