Elizabeth Hirsh, Katherine W. Hirsh, and Sandra Krebs HirshHelp team members maximize their contributions and effectiveness
Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type and Teams (3rd ed.) helps individuals understand how their MBTI® results relate to their contributions on a team. It features descriptions of the eight preferences and their effects on six core work issues: communication, team culture, leadership, change, problem solving/conflict resolution, and stress.
The third edition includes the following enhancements:
- New design for a refreshed look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated type language for easier comprehension of MBTI concepts
- Updated content on understanding the type table and the five MBTI lenses through which to view team interaction
- Complimentary access to the all-new companion website
Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type and Teams Companion Website
This all-new companion website presents MBTI type concepts in a dynamic digital format to enhance learning and retention. The website is intended to be used in conjunction with the booklet and is designed to help individuals explore further the MBTI framework after an initial training. Each Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type and Teams booklet (printed or PDF) purchased contains a unique access code that allows the owner to register for free unlimited access to the website.
Introduction to Myers-Briggs® Type and Teams is also available in PDF format.
Apply MBTI insights to other common challenge areas.
Discover the full range of type booklets.