Back to SHOP
MBTI® Step II Interpretive Report - Form Q (R) Form Q Naomi L. Quenk and Jean M. Kummerow Help clients see how their facet results show how they express their type preferences
The Step II Interpretive Report is a highly personalized narrative and graphical report that helps clients understand their MBTI® Step I and Step II results. The 17-page report then applies those results to four important components of professional development: communication, decision making, change management, and conflict management.
Note: The original version of the MBTI® Step II Interpretive Report is available in multiple languages. The refreshed version shown and described below is currently available in US English only.
Features & Benefits
- Refreshed to be more engaging and user-friendly
- New design for a contemporary look and feel, and improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated MBTI language for easier comprehension of type concepts
- Newly designed charts to help explain facet results
- Facet theme descriptors added to the 20 facets for increased clarity
- Graphically enhanced to illustrate facet results
Graphs each of the 20 Step II facet results, with descriptions to help clients better understand their meaning, and integrates the results with their Step I results.
- Offers personalized tips for professional development
A full page each is devoted to applying results to communicating, making decisions, managing change, and managing conflict. The report describes clients’ style in these four areas and suggests ways of using that style more effectively.
- Designed with easier facilitation in mind
Includes an interpreter’s summary page providing clients’ results in brief, the average range of scores of individuals with the same MBTI type, and their polarity index, which is a measure of the consistency of their Form Q responses.
- Available in reported or verified type versions
Report can be generated on the basis of clients’ reported type or verified type. For verified type, clients’ best-fit type is required.
Download Sample Report
Before You Buy
- (R):Requirements for purchase. Click here to view.
- Age:18 and up
- Time:25-35 minutes
- Reading Level:7th grade
- Scoring Options:Elevate®
- Report Length:18 pages
- Family:Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
Select from the following scoring options
Use Elevate® to purchase and deliver assessments.
MBTI® Step II Interpretive Report - Form Q
How MBTI preferences affect expression of type267149In stock