This comprehensive binder for MBTI® trainers conducting leadership workshops in organizations includes self-contained modules for four different workshops designed to enhance leadership effectiveness and performance:
- "A Brief Review of Psychological Type"
- "Leader Communication"
- "Leader Problem Solving"
- "Leader Development"
Each workshop comes complete with:
- Specific objectives
- Tips and scripts for trainers
- Exercises for workshop participants
- Complete agendas
- Checklists of materials
- Reproducible masters for presentation overheads and handouts
- Overheads in PowerPoint® on CD (PC format)
This long-awaited resource provides expert guidance, useful suggestions, and practical strategies for using the MBTI tool in leadership programs and management training, providing access to a model for enriching leadership behavior and increasing effectiveness and organizational performance.