This all-in-one report offers comprehensive interpretation guidance covering a wide range of applications, as well as descriptions of personal style, specific development action items, and optional exercises for verifying typeall to facilitate the delivery of consistently high-quality interpretations.
The 26-page report can be used to increase clients’ understanding of how their personality preferences affect their life and have an impact on the world around them. The report covers the following eight applications:
- Work Style
- Communication Style
- Team Style
- Decision-Making Style
- Leadership Style
- Conflict Style
- Reaction to Stress
- Approach to Change
Features & Benefits
- Refreshed to be more engaging and user-friendly
- New design for a contemporary look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated MBTI language for easier comprehension of type concepts
- Revamped preference clarity index (pci) chart that deemphasizes clients’ "scores”
- Designed for consistent, high-quality facilitations
Designed to help you make the most of your time with each client, this report facilitates identification of "best-fit" type and structured interpretation, and covers a full spectrum of the most popular applications, allowing you to focus more on your clients’ needs and less on worrying about whether you’ve chosen the right report.
Download Sample Report
- Delivers personalized tips for positive change
Drive positive change by helping clients clearly understand the impact of their personality type in key areas of their life. Each of the report’s eight application sections describes type-specific strengths and challenges, and offers suggestions for ways clients can develop their awareness and effectiveness.