Practitioners who view type from an organizational
perspective will find high value
in this 10-page report. The
report includes all the data from the Profile and a
brief introduction to type and:
- Leadership styles
- Preferred work environments
- Communication styles and problem-solving approaches
Like the MBTI® Interpretive Report, this
report is based on four-letter type results.
It can be generated using the client's item
responses (reported type) or verified type.
The report is ideal for organization development,
management development, and
Note:The original version of the MBTI® Interpretive Report for Organizations is available in multiple languages. The refreshed version shown here and described below is currently available in U.S. English only.
Features & Benefits
- Refreshed to be more engaging and user-friendly
- New design for a contemporary look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated MBTI language for easier comprehension of type concepts
- Revamped preference clarity index (pci) chart that deemphasize clients’ "scores”
- New graphics to help explicate type dynamics
- Learning tips and sidebar callouts to reinforce learning
- Provides an in-depth exploration of clients’ work style
Features an extensive overview of how a client’s MBTI type may be expressed in work settings and links his or her type preferences to likes and dislikes in a work environment. Also offers insights into the client’s communication and problem-solving approaches, while highlighting strengths and potential blind spots.
- Graphically enhanced to illustrate preference clarity
Graphs preference clarity indexes so you can help clients see how clearly they indicated their preferences and use that information to determine their best-fit type.
- Keeps the coaching front and center
From new learning tips and sidebar callouts to suggestions for creating a personal action plan following the training, the report is designed to help reinforce learning.
Download Sample Report