Practitioners who view type from an organizational
perspective will find high value
in this 10-page report. The
report includes all the data from the Profile and a
brief introduction to type and:
- Leadership styles
- Preferred work environments
- Communication styles and problem-solving approaches
Like the MBTI® Interpretive Report, this
report is based on four-letter type results.
It can be generated using the client's item
responses (reported type) or verified type.
The report is ideal for organization development,
management development, and
Note:The original version of the MBTI® Interpretive Report for Organizations is available in multiple languages. View sample reports and learn more about adding languages to your SkillsOne account here. The refreshed version shown here and described below is currently available in U.S. English only.
Features & Benefits
- Refreshed to be more engaging and user-friendly
- New design for a contemporary look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated MBTI language for easier comprehension of type concepts
- Revamped preference clarity index (pci) chart that deemphasize clients’ "scores”
- New graphics to help explicate type dynamics
- Learning tips and sidebar callouts to reinforce learning
- Provides an in-depth exploration of clients’ work style
Features an extensive overview of how a client’s MBTI type may be expressed in work settings and links his or her type preferences to likes and dislikes in a work environment. Also offers insights into the client’s communication and problem-solving approaches, while highlighting strengths and potential blind spots.
- Graphically enhanced to illustrate preference clarity
Graphs preference clarity indexes so you can help clients see how clearly they indicated their preferences and use that information to determine their best-fit type.
- Keeps the coaching front and center
From new learning tips and sidebar callouts to suggestions for creating a personal action plan following the training, the report is designed to help reinforce learning.
Download Sample Report