This 6-page report provides the information every practitioner needs to conduct an interpretation of a client's MBTI results. The report includes all the data from the MBTI® Profile (including preference clarity index information), plus:
- An easy-to-use overview of type preferences
- A brief discussion of personality type and type development
- An extensive description of the client's four-letter type
The report delves into the pattern of preferences unique to the client's type, explains clarity of preference and what it means, and offers tips for verifying type.
If your job is to enrich the lives of students, check out our MBTI® Interpretive Report, College Edition.
Note: The original version of the MBTI® Interpretive Report is available in multiple languages. View sample reports and learn more about adding languages to your SkillsOne account here. The refreshed version shown here and described below is currently available in U.S. English only.
Features & Benefits
- Refreshed to be more engaging and user-friendly
- New design for a contemporary look and feel
- Improved content organization and layout for better usability
- Updated MBTI language for easier comprehension of type concepts
- Revamped preference clarity index (pci) chart that deemphasizes clients’ "scores”
- New graphics to help explicate type dynamics
- Explores client’s MBTI type in detail
Presents a detailed description of the client’s reported or verified MBTI type, including characteristics commonly associated with it, typical strengths, and potential areas for development.
- Graphically enhanced to illustrate preference clarity
Graphs preference clarity indexes so you can help clients see how clearly they indicated their preferences and use that information to determine their best-fit type.
Download Sample Report