Practitioner’s Tool For Making The Most Of Step II InterpretationsNaomi L. Quenk and Jean M. KummerowSharpen your Step II interpretation skills with this invaluable practitioner’s tool
This essential MBTI Step II resource offers practical insights into administering and interpreting the MBTI Form Q assessment for maximum results.
The 120-page guide provides:
- New perspectives on personality type and the Step II approach
- Detailed practical advice that will enhance your work with clients
- An overview of the historical, theoretical, and practical contexts that underlie the Step II assessment
- Expanded information on each of the 20 facets, including how they are scored and interpreted
- Specific tips on how to administer the assessment, explain the results, and avoid misinterpreting the detailed information that the Step II tool provides
In addition to a new and improved design, this refreshed version also features updated MBTI language to help simplify type concepts, and updated references to the refreshed MBTI® Step II Interpretive Report.