The FIRO-B® Profile provides a basic summary of the FIRO-B assessment results and can be combined with the Leadership Report Using the FIRO-B® and MBTI Instruments. The FIRO-B assessment provides in-depth descriptions of how people behave, how they affect others, and how they can be more effective. Easy to administer and complete, the FIRO-B assessment is ideal for one-on-one coaching, team-building initiatives, communication workshops, and leadership development programs. The 2-page FIRO-B® Profile, administered online, is the essential first step in using the assessment with clients.
- Offers a graphic presentation of clients’ Need scores on a FIRO-B grid
- Provides a personalized analysis of results with succinct descriptions of how they manifest in individual behaviors
- Is compatible with the FIRO-B® Interpretive Report to create a fuller picture of results
The FIRO-B and MBTI instruments both tap into key aspects of personality and behavior in areas such as communication, problem solving, decision making, and interpersonal relations. Used together, they can provide rich information in a personal ongoing leadership development program.
- Helps clients explore and expand their understanding of the leadership style they use in their organization and how others might perceive and react to that style
- Relates leadership style to interpersonal relationships, teams, and organizational cultures
- Identifies clients’ strengths and challenges in dealing with change and stress
- Offers a personalized action plan to facilitate behavior change and performance improvement
To generate a combined MBTI and FIRO-B report, you must have purchased an MBTI® administration previously or know your client's verified MBTI type. To obtain the report online through Elevate®, your client must first take the FIRO-B® assessment online and then either take the MBTI instrument online or have you manually enter his or her verified MBTI type when generating the combined report.